Shipping & Return policies
1. Where can I receive my order?
You can choose any physical address (home, work, etc). A contact phone number is required. PO boxes are not allowed. Please remember to check that your adresses are correct before placing your order.
2. Can I choose a delivery in a different country?
Country of delivery has to be the same as country of purchase.
3. When will I receive my order?
All dates are estimated and could be altered by climate, festivities and service problems.
If your order has only stock products:
- Domestic: orders placed until 14h on Thursday will be shipped on Fridays, orders placed after 14h will be shipped the next week; delivery is made in 24-48h from shipping. If shippind day is a holiday, it will be done the next available working day. For Canary and Balear Islands, Ceuta and Melilla, delivery is made in 10-15 days.
- International: we ship on Fridays, we need a 24h margin to prepare international shipments. Delivery is made in 2-10 working days from shipping, depending on the destination country. In some cases delivery will take 30 days. If you live in a remote area, DHL will made us an additional charge, we'll inform you about this additional cost.
If your order includes made to order products, expect 5-7 extra days for making and preparing; yarn drying will be affected by the climate. After these extra days, you can expect the normal delivery times.
4. Shipping costs
Shipping costs depends on weight and volume of the package. Shipping costs for up to 250 grams (2 skeins) are:
- Spain, from 5’50 EUR.
- European Union, from 11 EUR.
- Canada, USA, South America, from 20 EUR.
- Europe non EU, from 18 EUR.
Other countries, please contact us prior to purchase.
For heavier packages, cost will be increased based on the company quotes. Domestic peninsular shipping will be done by Correos Express or PaqPremium; other domestic shipping will be done by registered mail; International shipping will be done by DHL Express, Zeleris or Correos Paq Light, depending on the country you'll find different options available.
Shipping costs are VAT included for orders inside the EU. All non EU orders and shipping costs are VAT excluded.
5. Where is my order?
You'll receive an email with the tracking of your order, with a link to check the status. If you need help you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
VAT AND DUTIES
Orders made outside the European Union are VAT exempt; you'll see the final order costs without VAT when introducing your address.
International buyers are responsible for any and all destination country duties and customs charges that may be incurred. Please find information about the local regulations about international orders.
1. How can I return a product?
To make an online return, contact us at email@example.com with your order number and a detailed list of the products you want to return. All products must be unused, labeled in case of yarns, and in perfect original condition. Pictures and details may be required.
After verifying the data and if the return is accepted, you'll need to send the products back with registered mail or an equivalent service with tracking.
2. How long can I wait to make a return?
You have 14 days to contact us after delivery.
3. Have I to pay for the return?
You have to pay the return shipping costs on your own; the original shipping costs won't be refunded. Only products costs will be refunded. If you prefer an exchange, new shipping costs will be added to the new order.
4. How will I receive the refund?
Once aproved, you'll receive the refund in the same payment method used.
5. When will I get my refund?
Only after the products are received back. You'll receive a confirmation mail with the refund data, the money will appear in your card or account after a few days. Credit/Debit card refunds depend on your bank.
6. What can I do if the refund is wrong?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll solve it as soon as possible.
Ovejita Be! can reject returns after the estated time limit, not returned on time, or in different condition than original.