HOW TO BUY:
Buying at www.ovejitabe.com it's easy. Just follow this steps:
1. Choose the category and subcategory where the product you want is.
2. See the product. With one click you can amplify the picture; some products have more than one picture. You can also see the description, composition, availability, reference and price.
3. Choose the product, quantity and add to cart. You can choose to continue buying or proceed to checkout. On the Patterns section, the Buy now button takes you to Ravelry to make the purchase.
4. If you choose to continue buying, repeat the previous steps to add more products. If you want to checkout, click the checkout button.
5. You'll visualize your cart without shipping costs. You can choose again to continue buying or proceed to checkout your order.
6. You can buy with a guest account or create an account, introducing your e-mail address. Introduce all the contact information requiread and check they are correct. You can add a message if needed.
7. Choose the shipping method if more than one is available, and also you can choose recycled/reused packaging. Don't forget to read and accept the terms and conditions.
8. Choose your payment method: with Paypal you can pay with a Paypal account or credit/debit card, with Stripe you can pay with credit/debit card.
9. Confirm your order and proceed to payment.
10. You'll receive an email with your order confirmation.
11. Once your order is shipped, you'll receive the tracking information.
1. Which payment methods are available?
We accept payments with credit/debit cards and Paypal.
2. Why my card is rejected?
Your card can be rejected for some reasons:
- Your card is expired. Check the expiring date of your card.
- Limit exceeded. Check with your bank if it happens.
- Incorrect data. Check you fill all the fields with the correct numbers and name.
3. Is it safe to introduce my card or payment information?
Yes, all data are encripted through SSL and are transmited with the choosen payment method; we don't have any access to your card or payment data.
1. From which countries can I buy?
You can buy from any country on the European Union. More countries will be added as soon as possible.
2. 'Sold out' items will be restocked?
We'll try to restock as soon as possible. Sometimes sold out product can be made to order. Check every item to know the status.
3. Will I receive the same product in the picture?
Only in accessories; hand dyed yarns can be from different batches than shown. Due to the hand made nature of yarns, note that there will be light differences even in skeins from the same batch.
4. Can I receive news and offers from Ovejita Be!?
Yesm but currently the newsletter is only in Spanish. You can sign up on the website.
5. Can I sign out from the newsletter?
Of course, in any newsletter you'll find the option to opt out and also you can send a request on the contact page or at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. How can I be sure that my order was placed?
You'll receive a confirmation mail; if you don't receive it, please contact with us as soon as possible: email@example.com.
7. Can I remove an item from my order?
Yes, on your cart you can remove any item before proceeding to checkout.
8. Can I cancel my order?
Yes, you can cancel your order if it's not shipped, if it contains made to order products only if the process of making isn't started; send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will inform you and help through the cancellation process. If the order was already shipped you need to make a return.
9. What can I do if an item is defective?
Ovejita Be! only sells products in good condition; if excepcionally your item is defective please contact us at email@example.com . Please note that hand dyed. Knots in skeins won't be considered faults, only if the number is high; in that case we'll make a claim yo our provider.
10. What can I do if I receive a wrong item?
we are humans, if you receive an item by mistake please contact us and we'll solve it! firstname.lastname@example.org